Friday, March 2, 2012

Tales of Registering

I lived in a sorority house almost all of college and FI lived in a dorm as a resident advisor. Needless to say we never really collected a lot of kitchen items or any household items for that matter.

So, when we got engaged I simply could not wait to register. As a person who loves to cook and entertain I had endless ideas of my perfect home and kitchen. Unfortunately endless ideas isn't really an exaggeration.

After we registered at Macy's I literally changed our fiesta ware color three times. Blue sounded perfect at first, but then I really had to have that yellow kitchen I always wanted and then that plum just looked perfect. I finally settled on red. Maid of honor's mom has a beautiful red kitchen and it finally settled my nerves. I will do yellow accents with the red.

I never knew registering could be so complicated.

So, what is new in the world of registering? I found out from a friend who is also getting married that you can register with Pampered Chef.

Pampered Chef?


I think I'm in love.

Pampered Chef has the most wonderful products. I was so excited to register for items there- it was so easy and no regrets or second guessing like at Macys!  Their products have been my favorite for years. Anyone else have a place that they were SO excited to register at?

3 comments:

  1. I love Pampered Chef! We didn't register there but we did register at Macy's which I was pretty excited about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was Macy's the only place you registered at? I had such a hard time deciding where to register!

      Delete