Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lots of updates

Our invitations came in last week and I'm pleased to say that I'm very happy with the way they turned out.

Here is a picture of the invite (with some last names and address crossed out!)

I got a fabulous deal on them, so I feel even prouder of them. I can't wait to send them out in early June :)


I have a new photographer. It was a hard decision to drop my old photographer, because I had paid a deposit and I don't like breaking agreements. But, I am so impressed with my new photographer. I know I am going to be so happy with my wedding day photos. And the good news is, even without getting the original deposit back, I am not losing very much money.



The disposable cameras came in today for the "I Spy" game at the tables! Did anyone do this or planning on doing this. I hope that I can get some great candid shots :)

Enough updates for now- I have lots of packing to do. I'm moving to NC to join the fiancé in TWELVE days!

1 comment:

  1. I did the disposable cameras and had a list- the photos honestly did not come out that great and I wish we hadn't spent the money, especially with the digital cameras out there nowadays (but maybe our group was younger and did not take it seriously) I would recommend someone act as a monitor for each table-maybe if you have someone special from each table to give them more guidance. My aunt got some great shots so I was thankful for hers.

    Glad you got the photographer figured out-my photographer was my favorite vendor and I wish Keith had been available! Best of luck with the packing!

    ReplyDelete