Monday, February 13, 2012

Wedding things...everywhere

I came home from a week visiting Justin and had five UPS boxes waiting for me. Some of my linens came in, which is a good start. We opted to purchased our tablecloths, runners, napkins, chair covers and sashes, because it was actually CHEAPER and we can resell them.


I found the black tablecloths and damask runners from a bride in Austin and got a great deal on them and ordered the rest online.


The other boxes contained:


 My hanger for the day of which says "Mrs. Meghan May"
I was going to go with Mrs. May, but it looked so short, so I decided to add my first name as well!


I kind of wish I had DIY because a lot of Bees do. I might make them for my bridesmaids!


Some bridesmaids day of gifts! (but you girls might be peeking, so I won't post them yet)


The Ikea Tolsby Frames that I have been coveting and searching high and low for. I finally found them from a bride on Weddingbee! They are perfect for my table numbers



The bags for my flower girls






I haven't completely decided what I will be gifting the sweet girls, but I know I want to give them hankies with their initials and enclose this poem


 For My Flower Girl
You are so very young, but the years will pass by
and you’ll to be a bride, in the blink of an eye.

While you may not remember, the day that we married,
the part that you played, or the basket you carried.

There will be a day, that will burn bright like an ember.
The day you will wed, you will always remember.

So here is a hankie, for the day you will say . .
“I need something old for my wedding day.”



All in all, those boxes were nice to come home too. I'm not sure how my parents are going to feel with all this wedding clutter!

No comments:

Post a Comment